Sunday, December 28, 2008





Here's tha 2 live crew [Microdot and Destroyer] and me on Day 5 of my "Fashion Prescription". Saw Gran Torino. Yea boy. Lady at the theater thought my legs were tattooed. Ate spring rolls at VIET w/ Mindy, Anthony and Kirby and drank pennywort green juice. Watched Electrocute or otherwise known as "Electrocutie" on Yo Gabba Gabba, the most demented show for children ever. Electrocute were playing music in outer space and seemed to be enjoying it. Yo Gabba Gabba had Cornelius on a while ago doing their counting song and it was neat. Tonight on YGG, we watched Money Mark counting robots and Paul Williams on a psychadelic adventure singing The Muppets' "Rainbow Connection". I loved that Muppets album when I was a kid. That combined with Mork fever earned me a rainbow bedspread w/ sheets and a pillowcase, a rainbow headband, watchband, barrettes, stickers and unfortunately, suspenders. And yet, I still wasn't particularily into unicorns or ponies.