Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ring it in- a -ding- ding!

Today we are heading out to Palm Springs with our pals to stay in Steve McQueen's old desert get away. Here's my New Year's Eve daywear. Rockin' the bells w/ houndstooth from head to toe. The closet's ripped apart as I pack my green suitcase.
When we arrive, we all share an amazing meal made by Miss Mindy Le Brock who made our trip to Mr. McQueen's come together. Yea Mindy!
Here's the living room
and this is how it felt.
I know I already wore this dress on Christmas Eve but it finally made it out of the house... and Sam and I break in 2009! I love this man more each year, if that's even possible.Meet Jamie.
See Jamie bodyrock it into 2009. Matt breaks it down in 2009.
Lindsey dances interpretively into 2009 in a "dance" sweatshirt. Thank you, you summed it up Lindsey.